This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Sunshine Seasons at Epcot will no longer be serving breakfast. They will now be open from 11:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- World famous yodeler Margret Almer and the Bavarian Band bring authentic music to the new Germany gazebo. The group will perform five days a week.
- This fall, the Muppets are coming to an all-new live show at the Magic Kingdom called “The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History.” During the show, Sam Eagle will be joined by Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear and Gonzo outside The Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square to present historical tales in hysterical fashion as only they can. Stories include the midnight ride of Paul Revere to the signing of the Declaration of Independence. The Muppets will pop up throughout the day to share their own unique take on the founding of the United States of America. The new show will feature an original song and will make its debut in October 2016.
- Celebrate the Magic, the projection show on Cinderella Castle, will not be shown August 5-30.
- TUMI is now open in Town Center. TUMI carries a variety of luggage, bags and accessories for travel from short trips to long journeys.