This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Disney is changing up the table-side photo packages that are offered at many character meals. Disney will be getting rid of the pre-printed Disney PhotoPass packages starting July 27 at Chef Mickey’s, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, 1900 Park Fare, Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, ‘Ohana, and Tusker House Restaurant. Both Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus will offer the print packages until January 4, however, after that date, photo package will no longer be included with your meal. After the switch, guests will be able to view their photos via the My Disney Experience app and website.
- The minimum age requirement for riding Disney’s Magical Express alone has changed. Guests must now be 12 years old or older to ride unaccompanied.
- It’s Tough To Be a Bug at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be closed until August 10.
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort will be offering up breakfast once Kouzzina closes. Breakfast will be offered from 7:30 a.m. through 11:00 a.m. from October 1 through December 7.
- Frozen Summer Fun Live is now offering a Premium Package where guests will receive a special welcome reception and a private viewing area of the Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome procession. After that, guests will select a reserved time for viewing the “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” show. Finally, guests will have a private dessert party, as well as a reserved spot for the Frozen Fireworks Spectacular. The cost is $59 for adults and $34 for children ages 3-10.