Walt Disney World News
- Candlelight Processional dining packages are now available.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Sunset Seasons Greetings will take place from November 8 to January 6. In addition, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will be back and guests can meet Santa at the Once Upon a Time shop November 10 to December 24, and Santa Goofy after he steps in December 25. Finally, Toy Story Land will feature holiday songs on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Diwali, the holiday Festival of Lights in India, will be part of the new live show UP! A Great Bird Adventure beginning November 8.
- 2018 New Year’s Eve celebrations are now available to book at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. There’s Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration and Disney Countdown to Midnight, including an option to purchase VIP access to the Ink and Paint Club. With the Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration will include:
- Entering the worlds of Disney•Pixar films, like “Inside Out,” “The Incredibles,” “Finding Nemo” and “Up,” including meeting some of your favorite characters.
- Kids’ activities, including Boot Camp with Sarge, Pixar Face Painting and a balloon artist creating favorite Pixar characters.
- An interactive DJ spinning Radio Disney hits from his Cars-inspired DJ Rig, complete with tires and road signs right out of Radiator Springs.
- A buffet dinner, including Woody’s Favorite Lemon Thyme Chicken Breast, Wall-E’s Pan Seared Mahi-Mahi, Rex’s Manhattan Filet, Sulley’s Beast White Cheddar Baked Mac & Cheese, build-your-own salad options, desserts, kids’ favorites like chicken fingers and more.
- A viewing of the Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworks.Tickets are $190 per person, including tax and gratuity.
- With Disney Countdown to Midnight, Guests will be able to enjoy an evening of dining, dancing and enchantment in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Events include:
- A food station featuring a seasonal menu inspired by some Disney Signature Dining restaurants – with a touch of Disney magic
- A special appearance by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
- At the end of the night, guests will be invited out to the porte cochère, where they will receive a Champagne flute and welcome 2019 with a viewing of the famous Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworksTickets are $275, including tax and gratuity.
- Ink and Paint Club experience will be a VIP enhancement to the Disney Countdown to Midnight party and located adjacent to the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, this special reception begins prior to the opening of the main event. At the Ink and Paint Club, guests will step back in time into a vintage Disney Animation-inspired room with silver Chiavari chairs, metallic tables and references to classic Disney Animation filling the room. Ticketed guests can visit the lounge throughout the evening, starting with a featured reception from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Activities will include:
- Photo opportunities with Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse with a unique Disney Animation backdrop.
- A pianist providing live entertainment.
- Chef stations featuring king crab, tuna tartare, sheep’s milk ricotta gnocchi, cocktails, Champagne, cordials and more
- Reserved seating in the Disney Countdown to Midnight Party when it opens at 8:00 p.m.
Disney Ink & Paint Club is only available as a part of an enhanced ticket that includes access to both the Disney Countdown to Midnight and the Ink & Paint Club for $450 total per guest. Access to Ink & Paint Club must be purchased concurrently with the Disney Countdown to Midnight ticket and cannot be added on at a later date.