This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Frozen Summer Fun kicks off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios soon and this year guests will be able to catch both Frozen Fever, which played ahead of the live action Cinderella, and a behind the scenes look at making the short, in the ABC Sound Studio. The short will air twice each hour, beginning at 10:00 a.m. The Frozen Summer Fun event will take place from June 17 through September 7.
- A new preview area for the upcoming Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Star Wars game is now open to the side of the Hyperion Theater, where guests can see the new Star Wars playlets, and take a test play on the game itself.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will celebrate Pollinator Day June 11 at Rafiki’s Planet Watch from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Guests will learn about all kinds of pollinators and plants, come face-to-face with some of the everyday products we use that are dependent on pollinators and play games like the Bee Smart app and pollinator trivia. In addition, clips from Disneynature’s “Wings of Life” will be featured, and smaller Guests can dress up like bees playing “Build-a-Bee.” Bug tongs, bee finger puppets, seed packets and more will be offered as takeaways from the event. Finally, there will be an exclusive Pollinator Day cupcake available at Isle of Java in Discovery Island and Kusafiri Bakery in Africa.
- Creature Comforts will reopen June 18 as the newest Starbucks location. The menu will include coffee and espresso beverages, Frappuccinos and signature breakfast sandwiches and pastries, as well as a few classics crafted by Disney Chefs.
- Beginning June 17, Pizzafari will no longer offer breakfast. The restaurant will officially open at 11:00 a.m. for lunch.
- The NBA Experience is slated to come to at Disney Springs. This expansive, one-of-a-kind destination will feature hands-on activities that puts guests right in the middle of NBA game action. Guests will enjoy immersive NBA video productions and numerous interactive experiences, as well as a restaurant and a retail store.
- The Wave…of American Flavors has new hours! The breakfast buffet and a la carte from 7:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. After 11:00 a.m. until 11:45 a.m., guests will only be able to experience the breakfast buffet only. Lunch begins at 12:00 p.m.
- Mickey’s Backyard Barbeque at Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Resort will take place this summer on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6:30 p.m.- 9:30 p.m.
- Vivoli Gelateria will open this month in the Landing section of Downtown Disney. The shop will sell delicious ice cream treats.