This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Living with the Land at The Land Pavilion in Epcot will be closed for refurb from September 8-17.
- A couple of food notes. Zuri’s Sweet Shop at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is selling sweet treats that resemble animal poop and the hot cheese sauce found in counter service restaurants is being removed across property.
- Breakfast at Be Our Guest Restaurant has been extended through October 3.
- At Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort, they will be holding the Riverside Fair: Red, White & Blue on the Bayou event for July 3 and 4. It will take place at the Riverside Courtyard with a poolside barbeque from noon until 5:00 p.m. There will also be games, crafts, live entertainment and characters from 5:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, the Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center is now offering a 45 minutes manicure for $35, a 50 minute pedicure for $55, or a 12 minute polish change for $12.
- It is official. The Richard Petty Driving Experience is closing to make way for more parking at the Magic Kingdom.