This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Characters from Finding Dory have begun appearing in Turtle Talk with Crush including Dory, Destiny the whale shark, Bailey the beluga whale, Hank the “septopus” (a seven-legged octopus), Squirt and Nemo and his dad Marlin during this fun-filled show.
- Alberta Bound is now playing at The Mill Stage in the Canada Pavilion. The five piece live band plays traditional music from across Canada, Wednesday through Sunday. Showtimes are 12:oo p.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 3:50 p.m., 5:0o p.m. and 6:15 p.m.
- Tickets are now on sale for both Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Click the link for full details on pricing.
- The Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package returns for 2016. The cost is $69 for adults and $39 for children. Guests will get a reserved viewing location for Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade and a dessert party with private viewing of Happy HalloWishes. The dessert party includes Halloween-themed cupcakes and desserts, like chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream, cheeses and fresh, seasonal fruits. Drinks include sparkling cider, signature lemonades, specialty Halloween drinks, hot chocolate, coffee or tea.
- A new Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage show will be introduced for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Called “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” this all-new show will feature Mickey and his pals who invite some of their friends over for an unforgettable Christmas party filled with music, dancing, color and fun. Look for Woody and Jessie from Toy Story, Peter Pan and Snow White, and many more! The show will feature medleys of delightful holiday songs both classic and contemporary, along with special effects, magical projections and beloved Disney characters.
At Celebrity Spotlight located near Echo Lake, Guests are now able meet Olaf from Frozen. Olaf is living his summer dream, ready with plenty of warm hugs. In addition, Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams is now located just off Commissary Lane near the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant. Guests will be able to walk the red carpet and step into a scene with Minnie Mouse, where she appears as a Tinsel Town starlet and then visit Mickey Mouse dressed as the Sorcerer’s Apprentice next door.
Starting May 10, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will introduce an updated “Castle Package” that will now include a unique Disney Princess necklace. Due to this change, prints of pictures taken by Disney PhotoPass Photographers will no longer be included in the package. Guests will be able to purchase prints as an add-on to any package for $34.95 plus tax which includes one 6” x 8” photo and four 4” x 6” photos in a special photo holder.
The following prices increases will also take effect for packages:
- The Castle Package – $199.95 plus tax
- The Courtyard Package – $99.95 plus tax
- The Crown Package – $59.95 plus tax (no change)
- The Knight Package – $19.95 plus tax (no change)
- Ample Hills Creamery, the new ice cream parlor for Disney’s BoardWalk will open May 15.
- The Trinidad South Pool at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort will be temporarily closed for refurbishment through June 2. During that time, Guests may enjoy the Fuentes del Morro Pool or any of the other leisure pools around the resort.
- For the month of May, a selection of grab ‘n’ go breakfast items will be available for purchase in the lobby of The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Guests will be able to purchase these items daily from 7:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. Options include the following: Nilla Wafers Cookies, Donut Holes, Cinnamon Roll, Blueberry Muffin, Coffee Cake, ZBar, Cliff Bar, fresh fruit, as well as assorted beverages (water, milk, apple juice, and orange juice).