This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Harambe Market at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is now open. The outdoor dining area specializes in African-inspired street foods.
- A new grab and go location is being constructed in the Asia section where FastPass tickets were previously distributed for Expedition: Everest. It is expected to be open sometime this fall.
- Epcot is now offering the DestiNations Discovered tour. This new tour takes guests on a five hour walking tour takes guests through the creation of the World Showcase pavilions. Guests will also receive lunch at a World Showcase restaurant and a cultural demonstration at one of the pavilions. The tour takes place daily at 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Cost is $109 per persona and park admission is required. Guests must be aged 16 and over to participate.
- Hoypoloi will be closing on May 25 at Downtown Disney to make way for the United World Soccer store. Some items from Hoypoloi will be offered at Pop Gallery. The United World Soccer store will reopen in the space in July.
- The BOATHOUSE is now part of the Disney Dining Plan and will cost 2 Table Service credits.
- At Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Territory Lounge will be testing a coffee shop from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. They will be serving iced coffee, espresso, lattes, specialty beverages, and pastries.
- The Cove Bar at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will be open until 10:00 p.m. through September 7.
- Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort Beach Pool is now open from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. daily.