This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- In addition, another new perk has been added for Star Wars Weekends. Called the Feel the Force Premium VIP Package, it grants guests the right to reserved premium viewing spots for both the Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade with beverages and snacks, and the Symphony in the Stars fireworks with a Star Wars themed dessert party. The cost for is $54 for adults and $32 for children ages 3-9.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be celebrating it’s 25th anniversary on May 1. Special merchandise and a 25th anniversary chocolate Nutella cupcake will be available for purchase. In addition, a few special events will be taking place, including:
- At 10:00 a.m.: guests will be invited to join Disney’s Hollywood Studios Vice President, Dan Cockerell, for a short re-dedication ceremony.
- At 7:00 p.m.: the park will hold the “Stars of the Studios” motorcade down Hollywood Boulevard, featuring many favorite animated Disney stars. Following the parade, The Sorcerer’s Hat Stage will hold a dance party.
- At 9:30 p.m.: a spectacular fireworks extravaganza will take place in front of the Sorcerer’s Hat. The show will pay tribute to 25 years of the park’s show business stories.
- Starting today, Disney has made the changes to FastPass+ where park guests who have used their original three FastPass+ reservations, can head to any FastPass+ kiosk found throughout the park and add a fourth choice. This fourth FastPass reservation will then be a rolling entitlement. Once a guest uses this fourth FastPass+ reservation, they will then be allowed to go back to any FastPass+ kiosk to select yet another FastPass+ to use, and so on. Also, guests will be able to Park Hop (go from one park to another) within a single day and be able to make FastPass+ reservations in both parks.