This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Tickets are now on sale for Night of Joy. This year’s event will take place at ESPN Wide World of Sports on September 9 and 10.
- Princess Aurora has will moved from Main Street, U.S.A., to Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom.
- The restrooms located next to Magic Kingdom’s City Hall will be undergoing a lengthy refurbishment beginning April 18. This project is currently scheduled to last about two months, and the restrooms are expected to reopen to Guests at the end of June.
- Amorette’s Patisserie will open at the Town Center in Disney Springs on May 15. The new pastry shop will feature deductible goodies from classic and contemporary cakes and pastries, to macaroons, to blondies, to eclairs, and more. Guests will be able to enjoy many different beverage options as well, including Champagne; sparkling wine; Amorette’s Hot Chocolate Ganache, a cupful of sippable chocolate with Chantilly and shaved dark chocolate on top; milk, coffee or tea. Guests will be able to pre-order Amorette’s Patisserie cakes by calling 407-934-3500 beginning on May 22 with 72 business hours advance notice in order to pre-order. As far as the rest of Disney Springs goes, it was recently announced that some shops and restaurants would also be opening on May 15, however, additional locations will be opening through July 1.
- Beginning May 2, the Kilimanjaro Club will be closed for refurbishment at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. The club is currently expected to reopen to Guests on May 22.