This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- A special celebration will be taking place to honor the 50th anniversary of “it’s a small world”. Disney will be celebrating a global sing along at Disneyland Resort in California, Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Tokyo Disney Resort in Japan, Disneyland Paris in France and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort on April 10.
- An Easter Egg Hunt will be taking place at Epcot, much like last year for Limited Time Magic. Here’s how it will work. From April 10-20, guests will be able to record the hidden eggs, themed after Disney characters, by placing the right character sticker in the matching location on the map. Once you finish finding the eggs, you’ll be able to return the map at the redemption spot, Disney Traders, and will be able to pick up a special surprise. Maps can be purchased at Heritage Manor (at the American Adventure Pavilion), Disney Traders, the International Gateway, Pin Central, and Port of Entry for $4.95.
- A fish tank broke at T-Rex Cafe at Downtown Disney. Luckily all the fish were saved.
- A sneak peak of the movie Maleficent will be showing at the ABC Sound Studio, (the former location of Sounds Dangerous), in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. starting on April 18. This special extended sneak peek will be shown daily.
- For the first time ever, at Star Wars Weekends, Mark Hamill, otherwise known as Luke Skywalker, will appearing. He’ll be there the fourth weekend, June 6-8. Fans will have the opportunity to see him in the daily “Legends of the Force” Star Wars-themed motorcade and in a featured talk show. Hamill will not participate in any autograph signings.