This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Another 24-hour party will be kicking off the “Coolest Summer Ever.” The funtastic party will take place on Memorial Day weekend from 6:00 a.m. on May 22 and will last until 6:00 a.m. on May 23. Guests will be able to dress up and show their Disney Sides. In addition, there will be special entertainment, Disney character greetings, dance parties, merchandise, food and beverages, and other special surprises during the day.
- The Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade will be performed twice daily from March 15-21, at both noon and 3 p.m.
- Voices of Liberty are currently performing at Epcot on the outdoor stage of the America Gardens Theatre on Mondays and Tuesdays. In addition, the performers wear modern, spring-time outfits, and they sing songs that are more fresh and modern, such as “Let It Go,” “Friend Like Me,”and “Somewhere Over The Rainbow.”
- Doc McStuffins will be coming to the Animation Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning in May. She will appear against a backdrop that’s reminiscent of her playhouse clinic and she will join fellow Disney Junior stars Sofia the First and Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates in this section of the park.
- The Frozen Procession – This special mini-parade down Hollywood Boulevard will include Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf, plus skaters, skiers, ice cutters, and the Arendelle Flag Corps.
- Olaf’s Summer Cool Down – Olaf will appear on the event stage throughout the day to cool things down as the summer sun gets hotter.
- Hot Frozen Nights DJ Dance Party – DJ Chill will be on hand at the event stage spinning great tunes. Guests will be able to share song requests and photos through social media that will be featured onscreen during the party.
- Frozen Fireworks – Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf will come together at the event stage for a fantastic fireworks spectacular, set to the soundtrack of Frozen!
- Some new animals have been added to Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s exhibits. First, a new Sumatran tiger will be introduced to at Maharajah Jungle Trek on March 17. In addition, five sable antelope have been added to Kilimanjaro Safaris. Finally, the lemurs are back on Discovery Island.
- Winged Encounters’ landing perch has been relocated in front of the Tree of Life. The show will continue to be performed at 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Beginning April 13, and lasting until at sometime in early 2016, the East Leisure Pool at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will be under refurbishment. The Volcano Pool is expect to be open in time for the East Leisure Pool’s closure.
- Over at Disney’s Port Orleans Rverside’s River Roost Lounge, they will be serving select breakfast items for a limited amount of time from 7 a.m. to noon. The new menu features select breakfast items including assorted pastries, breakfast sandwiches, cereals, oatmeal and an assortment of specialty coffees. This test will be running until May. In addition, over at Muddy Rivers there is a new menu featuring grab-and-go food for Guests. Cocktail service is now available on Ol’ Man Island allowing Guests to order and receive food and drinks directly from their poolside lounge chairs. This service will run daily from noon to 6 p.m.
- On Friday evenings until the end of the month, Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter will be holding “Frozen Fridays” beginning at 4:00 p.m. The event will offer fun activities, a campfire with a “Frozen” singalong, special Food & Beverage offerings and a showing of Disney’s “Frozen” to end the night. Also, on March 17, the resort will offer festive fun for Guests including recreational activities and special Food & Beverage and Merchandise offerings from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Then, beginning March 31 from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter will be “Fat Tuesdays” parties where guests will get to take part in activities, enjoy a DJ, and partake in special food and beverage offerings.
- The Fourth Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort will take place from March 20 through April 10.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, they will recognize Namibia’s Independence Day on March 21 in the Jambo House Lobby from 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. In addition, a Namibian Savanna Guide will present a Namibian Overview Cultural Safari in the Sunset Lounge at 7:30 p.m.