This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Lots of Starbucks news this week. First, the Trolley Car Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has opened. Also, Disney has officially announced that Creature Comforts will indeed by turning into a Starbucks location. There’s not been other information released, regarding a name or the official opening date, but many suspect the shop will open on June 14.
- Beginning on February 25, Be Our Guest Restaurant will no longer offering FastPass+ reservations for lunch. Instead, all guests will be able to make their dining reservation via www.mydisneyexperience.com or by calling (407) WDW-DINE. Once a guest has made a reservation, they can choose to pre-order their meals via their My Disney Experience account. Guests can make their pre-order selections via a link in their confirmation email or through their My Disney Experience profile under “My Reservations”. Pre-ordering can occur anywhere from 30 days to 5 minutes prior.
- The Liberty Square Riverboat at the Magic Kingdom will be closed from August 4-10.
- At Downtown Disney, quite a few shops have officially opened: Chapel Hats, which sells fancy and dapper headwear, including top hats, floppy hats, and more; Apex by Sunglass Hut, which sells sunglasses ideal for those playing sports; and The Art of Shaving, which offers high-end shaving equipment.
- The Golden Coach from the upcoming film, Cinderella is now available for guests to see on the Streets of America at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.