This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- International Guests can now utilize the Resort Airline Check In Process. This service allows Walt Disney World Resort Hotel guests to be able to check in for their flights, collect their boarding passes, and check their bags at their hotel’s Airline Check-In desk. When you arrive at the airport, you can bypass the check-in desk and head straight to the security lines. This is only applicable for guests flying out of Orlando International Airport. Airlines that participate in this process include Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, AirTran Airways, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, and United Airlines. Here is the rollout schedule:
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – currently offering
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – currently offering
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – currently offering
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – currently offering
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort -currently offering
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – currently offering
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – currently offering
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – currently offering
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – currently offering
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts – currently offering
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort – February 10
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – February 17
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – February 17
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – February 24
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort – March 3
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort – March 10
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – March 10
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – March 17
- Annual Passholders are being selected at random to participate in MyMagic+ testing. If a Passholder is selected, they will be able to make advance FastPass+ reservations, use My Disney Experience, and customize MagicBands. Passholders are permitted to book up 3 Fastpass+ options a day-all in the same park and can only book 7 days of Fastpass+ reservations for every 60 days on a rolling basis. (If you’re staying on Disney property the number of days you can book is either 7 days or however long your trip is for, whichever is longer.) In addition, participating Passholders will receive a black or gold discount card. The gold card indicates complimentary parking is included and the black card means that the guest does not have complimentary parking. This card must be used (along with a photo ID) to receive a Passholder discounts. A full roll out is expected over the next few months.
- Disney has introduced a brand new perk program for Disney Vacation Club members. This new program, called Membership Magic will include bonuses for DVC members like special discounts (including a current discount on three different Annual Passes), new select experiences (like bowling nights at Splitsville or spa nights), and more.
- Last year, during the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, Disney introduced Marketplace Kiosks, which served up fresh food and drinks. This year, they will be back and are renamed Outdoor Kitchens. While we don’t know the menus yet, we do know which booths will be appearing. They are:
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico Pavilion)
- Serving dishes like savory tacos and fruity cocktails.
Lotus House (China Pavilion)
- Dine on Chinese cuisine, like street foods and pearl tapioca bubble tea.
Florida Fresh (Germany Pavilion)
- Savor fresh locally produced Florida ingredients.
Primavera Kitchen (Italy Pavilion)
- Sample some of Italy’s best flavors like caprese, manicotti, torte di ricotta and Italian wines.
The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews (American Adventure Pavilion)
- Celebrate the American tradition of barbeque that will be paired with craft brews.
Hanami (Japan Pavilion)
- Enjoy delicate bites and refreshing beverages.
Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco Pavilion)
- Discover North African spices that are paired with fresh ingredients. The booth will also serve Moroccan beer and wine.
Fleur de Lys (France Pavilion)
- Indulge your senses in France’s magnificent culinary masterpieces.
Buttercup Cottage (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Delight in afternoon tea and fresh garden flavors.
Pineapple Promenade (Canada Pavilion)
- Enjoy treats featuring juicy pineapples.
- Urban Farm Eats
- Taste treats from an all natural menu.