This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Disney has added seasonal pricing to its theme park tickets. It’s similar to tiered pricing that’s available at many other travel destinations. Here’s the easy breakdown of how it will work. Each month will be divided into value, regular, and peak days. If you’re visiting in September, you’ll pay value pricing for your park ticket. If however, you want to visit around Christmas week, you will pay peak pricing. For full information about the new pricing structure, visit our Walt Disney World ticket page.
- Starting March 13 and lasting until May 30, Guests at Magic Kingdom will be able to enjoy The Diamond Horseshoe for lunch or dinner daily, enjoying an all-you-care-to-enjoy feast. Guests will start their meal with a Frontier Salad topped with roasted corn, corn bread croutons and housemade chipotle-ranch dressing. Guests will then have a choice of one of the following:
- Barbeque pulled turkey, served over corn bread with seasonal vegetables
- Spit-roasted ham, served with country beans and seasonal vegetables
- Stewed beef, served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
For dessert, Guests may choose to indulge in a campfire brownie or apple tart. Pricing is $33 plus tax for adults and $19 plus tax for children ages 3-9 years. For reservations, Guests may call 407-WDW-DINE.
- Turkey Legs will no longer be available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom beginning March 1.
- The operating hours of Disney Springs water taxis are now from 10:00 a.m.–11:30 p.m.
- Take a ride on the Floridian Express, a guided walking tour through Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Guests will experience the charm of Southern Florida during the turn of the century and see how it shaped the heritage and culture of the resort. The tour also includes a behind-the-scenes look at Victoria & Albert’s. The Floridian Express happens on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. and will be an hour long. Guests can book this experience at the concierge for $15, tax and gratuity included. Guests must be 10 years or older. If guests are between ages 10 and 18, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Narcoossee’s is introducing a limited-time special event called the Narcoossee’s Wishes Dessert Party at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Every Friday in March, Guests can enjoy signature desserts and beverages beginning 30 minutes prior to Wishes at Magic Kingdom. This event will end approximately 15 minutes after fireworks. The party includes desserts such as cannolis, cheesecake, fruit tarts, brownies bites and more! Guests can book this experience by calling 407-824-1400. The cost $59 per Guest, including tax and gratuity.
- Beginning March 6, Disney’s Grand Floridian will offer personalized silhouette artwork. Artists will be on hand daily from 6:00 –10:00 p.m. in the main lobby next to the staircase near the Garden View Tea Room. Prices range from $15–$18.
- The nighttime safari offered at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will be changing names to Starlight Safari. This safari offers Guests the opportunity to board a safari vehicle at night and trek across the resort’s savanna to see how the animals behave after the sun goes down. The use of night-vision goggles allows for unique views of the animals and resort.
- The Atlanta Braves return to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for their 19th spring training season March 1 through April 2. For more information about spring training, visit this page.