This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
The dates and artists have been announced for the Christian music fest, Night of Joy. They are: Friday, September 11 – TobyMac, MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Colton Dixon, Big Daddy Weave, Francesca Battistelli, Rend Collective, and I Am They. Saturday, September 12 - Skillet, Lecrae, For King & Country, Mandisa, Matt Maher, Jamie Grace, Seventh Time Down, and Veridia.
- The Trolley Car Cafe Starbucks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is opening tomorrow.
- The test for FastPass+ at Be Our Guest Restaurant will be ending on January 24. Beginning January 25, guests will need to log into the My Disney Experience account for more information. Advanced Dining Reservations will still need to be obtained for guests wanting to dine at the restaurant for dinner.
- Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe will be taking place at Artist Point from February 5-12. (Also, the full menu will be served, minus pancakes.) Lunch and Dinner will remain at Whispering Canyon, as usual. The fun and frivolity will continue as well.
- The Walt Disney World Resort Monorail System will be operating revised routes from 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. on select dates. Those dates are: February 3-5, February 9-12, February 23-26, March 2-5.
- Monorails on the Resort beam will only stop at Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
- Monorails on the Express beam will only stop at the Magic Kingdom, Transportation and Ticket Center and Disney’s Contemporary Resort. (The Contemporary stop is not a typical stop for the Express beam.)
- Those wishing to get to Epcot will need to use the Express beam only in order to first get to the Transportation and Ticket Center and then change to the Epcot beam. (So guests who are staying at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort or Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort will need to first make a stop at the Magic Kingdom and then switch to the Express Beam, if they want to utilize the monorail as their sole means of transportation to get to Epcot.) However, the best option would be take a direct bus that will serve the resorts for travel to Epcot.