This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- The Ziti Sisters, a musical and comedy group that performs in the Italy Pavilion in Epcot, will have their last performances on February 22. The show takes place in the main courtyard area. The sisters were recognizable by their red dresses. Currently nothing is scheduled to take the place of the show.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the Premiere Theater will show a special presentation celebrating the Valentine’s Day holiday. “Blank-A Vinylmation Love Story” will be showing on Feb. 14 – 17 at 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm. The short film lasts about 40 minutes and is a heartwarming love story that shares the journey of an unpainted Vinylmation as he finds himself on a quest that alters the destiny of his entire world.
- During Star Wars Weekends this year, for the first time, the park will show the fireworks spectacular “Symphony in the Stars.” The show is scheduled for 9 pm each night of Star Wars Weekends in front of the Sorcerer’s Hat.
- In addition, a special fireworks show will be performed on May 1st to mark Disney’s Hollywood Studios 25th Anniversary. The performance will begin at 9:30 pm.
- The Frozen meet and greet is, by far, the most popular meet and greet in all of Walt Disney World. Many times waits are a couple of hours long. In an effort to hopefully help with the wait times, Disney has changed the meet and greet schedule. The sisters will now be meeting guests from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Previously, they started meeting at 11 a.m.) With the new schedule, Anna and Elsa will be meeting on a continuous basis. The two can be found in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot.