- Wies N Buam is now performing at the gazebo stage located in the Germany pavilion at Epcot. The group plays original renditions of Bavarian folk music. Wies N Buam is currently expected to perform five days a week, Sunday through Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Beginning January 12 through February 22, all Guests visiting the Magic Kingdom will be able to purchase a one-day quick-service meal plan as part of the Disney Dine-on-the-Go test. With this meal plan, Guests will receive certificates redeemable at participating quick-service locations. (Both adult and kids certificates will be available for purchase.) The Disney Dine-on-the-Go will include the following:
- One lunch quick-service meal that includes one (1) entrée and one (1) non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (may be used only until 4:00 p.m.). Dessert is not included in the meal.
- One dinner quick-service meal that includes one (1) entrée and one (1) non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (may be used from 4 p.m. until close). Dessert is not included in the meal.
This test will take place only at the following Magic Kingdom QSR locations:
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Café
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
Price is $29.00 for adults, and $12.00 for kids (ages 3 to 9). The Disney Dine-on-the-Go plan may only be purchased at the park’s Vacation Planning booths and at Guest Relations.
- In early 2017, Guests will be able to visit Choza Tequila, an authentic outdoor tequileria, just outside the Mexico pavilion. The location will serve hand-crafted margaritas, tacos, empanadas, chips, fresh guacamole, and much more.