This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- A few of the stores have been released for Disney Springs. They include:
- APEX by Sunglass Hut – Range of high end sunglasses, including Ray-Ban ,Oakley, and Maui Jim
- Art of Shaving – A high end shaving supply store.
- Chapel Hats – Hats and headwear.
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC – A gluten-free, vegan bakery from BabyCakes NYC.
- Havaianas – Designer flip-flops, including a station where Guests can create their own flip-flops.
- Sanuk – Creatively inspired shoes.
- Sound Lion – Digital music products.
- New Starbucks cups are available that are inspired by each of the four theme parks. Guests can currently only purchase the mug corresponding to each park in said park. For example, you can only get the Magic Kingdom mug at the Magic Kingdom’s Main Street Bakery. Mugs cost $14.95 each.
Ready to get more information or to book your Universal Orlando vacation? Learn More