This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- The parks and resorts will be celebrating New Year’s Eve in style. Here’s how and where you can celebrate if visiting Walt Disney World:
Magic Kingdom Park
- Holiday Wishes New Year Celebration at 6:30 p.m., followed by Fantasy in the Sky fireworks at 11:50 p.m. on December 30 and 31
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at both 6:00 p.m. and 11:40 p.m. on December 31, with a New Year’s Eve Countdown immediately following the 11:40 p.m. show
- Specialty New Year’s dining packages available at Le Cellier Steakhouse, Monsieur Paul and La Hacienda de San Angel
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- New Year’s Eve fireworks at midnight and three showings of Fantasmic! on Dec. 31
- California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort New Year’s Eve dining package with views of Magic Kingdom fireworks
- Countdown to Midnight at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center with views of New Year’s Countdown fireworks at Epcot
- Il Mulino Trattoria at Walt Disney World Swan Hotel New Year’s Eve dining package with views of Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ New Year’s Eve fireworks
- New Year’s Eve at Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa with views of Fantasy in the Sky fireworks at Magic Kingdom
- Guests at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be able to enjoy entertainment on December 31, from 3:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. in Africa, including Burudika Band, DJ Khalifa and character greetings with Rafiki and friends.
- Guests visiting Epcot can now experience the Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival at the Magic Eye Theater at the Imagination Pavilion. Three short films will play in 4D. They are “Get a Horse”, “For The Birds”, and “La Luna”.