This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios this Holiday season guests will have the opportunity to take in some additional fun. In the ABC Sound Studio from now until January 4, guests will be able to enjoy holiday Disney animated shorts from 10:30 a.m. until park close.
- Creature Comforts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be closing after January 4. The location is expected to turn into a Starbucks. The refurb work should last until mid-June.
- Kali River Rapids at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will see a brief closure, from March 10 – 13.
- Trattoria al Forno has opened at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn. The restaurant, which is located in the former place of Kouzzina, specializes in Italian dishes and is open at breakfast and dinner.
- The Polynesian lobby has reopened after its extensive refurbishment with an open look, new furniture, large balled light fixtures, and a smaller fountain that is reminiscent of the old larger one.
- A brand new steakhouse/lounge has been announced for Disney Springs called STK Orlando. It will have two dining floors—a main level and the only rooftop dining venue in Disney Springs. In addition to steak, STK’s other specialties include dishes like Parmesan Truffle Fries, Lil BRG’s, Shrimp Rice Krispies, Sweet Corn Pudding, and Jump Lump Crab Salad.The restaurant is expected to open in 2015 in The Landing. More restaurants and shopping establishments are expected to be announced within the near future.