This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Guests are now able to book a brand-new culinary VIP tour called the Taste of Magic Kingdom Park VIP Tour. This new, three-hour guided experience will allow Guests to enjoy some of the most beloved food items at the park, visit backstage kitchens, hear stories from chefs and sample some of the sweet and savory bites still in development. The tour costs $99 per person and includes a Mickey cinnamon roll from the Main Street Bakery, grey stuff at Gaston’s Tavern, and Dole whip, and more. The first tours start February 24.
- From now until to mid-January, the Walt Disney World Resort will welcome the Guest Experience Team at the Magic Kingdom as part of a test. Cast Members on the Guest Experience Team can be easily identified by their blue shirts with the Guest Experience Team logo. This team will help Guests make the most of their day by proactively assisting them with:
- Booking, modifying and recovering FastPass+ selections
- Navigating the My Disney Experience app
- Deactivating and reactivating MagicBands
- Help Guests view attraction wait times
- Give tips on how to best navigate the park
- At the new NBA Experience at Disney Springs, it will be a one-of-a-kind destination that will feature hands-on activities that will immerse Guests into the world of professional basketball. NBA Experience will feature something for everyone including a glimpse into the atmosphere at the NBA Draft, participate in their own scouting reports, go through pregame preparations, and step onto the court to make clutch shots and highlight reel-worthy slam dunks. The NBA Experience will debut in the summer 2019.
- The Spunky Stork is now open in a temporary location in the Marketplace at Disney Springs. This Orlando-based company offers playful baby clothes and coordinating family apparel made of 100% organic cotton. Guests can currently find this temporary store inside Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories. The Spunky Stork will move to a permanent location in the coming weeks.