- Guests can now sail on the Jingle Cruise in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish Castle lights show has also begun on Main Street U.S.A.
- Guests will also be able to catch holiday versions of several Magic Kingdom shows. They include:
- Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire
- The Dapper Dans
- Main Street Trolley Show
Minnie Mouse is inviting all of her friends to join her for a holiday celebration at Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine in Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning November 7. This character dining experience features Minnie Mouse and her friends dressed in their holiday best as they host a dazzling party to celebrate the season.
Moviegoers will now have the opportunity to pick their seat when buying tickets for any movie that is playing at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Disney Springs. Guests can now reserve their seat in advance online, via the mobile app, at an automated box office machine, or at the theatre box office.
Walt Disney World Resort Guests will be able to take advantage of a private water taxi service between Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and any destination around Seven Seas Lagoon. This service may accommodate up to 10 passengers on each boat and cost $20 each way. Reservations can be made between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. This service will take place in addition to current Disney transportation in that is available to all Guests.