This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will feature quite a few new things. First, Anna and Elsa will be featured in topiary forms and they will be found in the World Showcase Plaza section. In addition, Chip and Dale will join the main front topiary display for the first time ever. Also new for next year will be ten new mini-gardens which will be added to the festival. There will also be a brand new southwest desert garden. Finally a few new artists will be performing in the Flower Power Concert Series that include the Gin Blossoms and Pablo Cruise. The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will take place from March 4 through May 17.
- Flame Tree Barbeque at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be closing for a remodel beginning January 5. adding additional covered seating areas, covering Guest walkways to some pavilion areas, and extending the roof over where Guests place their order and pick up their food. The work is expected to be done by April.
- Guests will be able to make Advanced Dining Reservations for Spice Road Table beginning on December 2.
- The Gingerbread House is officially open at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
- At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, the children’s club, which was known as Club Disney, will now be known as Lilo’s Playhouse.
- The new parking garage has officially opened for guest use at Downtown Disney’s West Side. It is a spacious garage that features lights atop each spot that indicates if a spot is full or not.