This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- The Holly Jolly Trolley Show has officially debuted at the Magic Kingdom on Main Street U.S.A. Make sure to pick up a Times Guide for exact showtimes.
- The first of the Downtown Disney Food Trucks has debut. The Superstar Catering truck rolled out this week offering 4 different meatball choices, including a kids option. This truck is serving up: a turkey sausage and raisin meatball, a lamb meatball flatbread sandwich, a spinach and feta beef meatball sandwich, and for kids a beef meatball with marinara and provolone.
- This week’s Limited Time Magic honors our Veterans. In an enhanced version of the Flag Retreat Ceremony, guests will enjoy the Main Street Philharmonic, as well as the Voices of Liberty, a special Veteran of the Day flag bearer, and the Honorary Color Guard.
- The 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is quickly approaching and a few more details have been released about what guests can expect for the upcoming party. First, two new topiaries will be found in the form of Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. The Marketplace Booths will be returning for the second year and there are already a few new dishes that have been announced for the Smokehouse Barbeque booth. These include a barbeque chicken leg and the Piggylicious Bacon Cupcake. Two new acts have also been released for this year’s Flower Power Concert Series. They are Gary Lewis and the Playboys (“This Diamond Ring”) who will perform from March 14-16, and The Alan Parsons Live Project (“Eye in the Sky”) will there on May 16-18.
- When the new Frozen Norway Stave Church exhibit reopens, 21 new artifacts will be on display, including a Hardanger fiddle, silver brooches, a small loom, a carved wooded chair called a kubbestol, and decorative Norwegian painting called rosemaling. The exhibit is expected to open soon and will be on loan for three years.
- A new shop is coming to Downtown Disney. Known as the Marketplace Co Op, this shop will house 6 smaller shops inside. These shops will sell many specialty items. They include: Beautifully Disney – A shop that features make-up, fragrance and beauty accessories; Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories featuring scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry; D-Tech on Demand – customize your own electronic accessories; The Trophy Room- Vintage inspired sports apparel and collectibles; Centerpiece – Home products that will add those little touches of Disney into home decorating; Zoey and Pickles – A young girls shop that includes the latest trends