This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Two new narrators have been announced for Epcot’s Holiday favorite, the Candlelight Processional. Jonathan Groff (Kristoff from Frozen) will be a narrator from December 3-4 and Joe Morton (Scandal) will be narrating from December 12-14.
- If you are a fan of The Haunted Mansion, the new gift shop, Memento Mori has officially opened to guests!
- The Affection Section at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be closed for a refurbishment from October 7 – November 11. The rest of Conservation Station will remain open as usual.
- Kouzzina has officially closed at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn. A new restaurant called Trattoria al Forno which features Italian cuisine will open in December.
- The new lumberjack show called the Canadian Lumberjack Show, debuted yesterday at the Canada Pavilion at Epcot.
- Maelstrom has officially closed at Epcot to make way for a new Frozen attraction that is expect to open in 2016.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios has introduced a new Frozen Holiday Premium Package which will take place from November 7 through January 4 (with the exception of November 20 and December 10.) The cost is $89 per adult, and $59 for ages 3-9, plus tax and theme park admission is required and not included. Guests who book this package will be able to take advantage of:
- Reserved seating for For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- A Frozen themed dessert party
- Reserved viewing spot at the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
- A special holiday lithograph
- A Frozen themed pin.
Ready to get more information or to book your Universal Orlando vacation? Learn More