This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Disney will begin accepting digital Disney Gift Cards beginning Nov. 16 at most Merchandise, Quick-Service/Outdoor Vending Food & Beverage, Auto Plaza, Front Office, Guest Relations and Vacation Planning locations throughout Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, including Operating Participant locations. Digital Disney Gift Cards may be loaded into multiple types of digital wallet applications (i.e., Gyft, GoWallet and the soon-to-be-released YuDo by Disney application). YuDo by Disney, will be a new digital wallet app, that will provide parents with visibility into where and how their children are shopping. YuDo can be used to make online and onsite purchases with digital gift cards from more than 175 third party merchants in more than 100,000 stores, restaurants,movie theaters and online shopping destinations.
- Ribab Fusion, a popular band from northern Africa is now performing at the Morocco Pavilion in Epcot will run through January 2. Ribab Fusion celebrates Morocco’s Amazigh culture. The former band, B’net Al Houwariyate gave their final performance October 18.
- A new exhibit has opened in the Japan Pavilion called Kawaii, celebrating the cute culture of Japan.
- Minnie Mouse will be hosting special dinner parties throughout the year at Hollywood & Vine restaurant called Minnie’s Seasonal Dine. This new option will celebrate different times of the year, such as the holidays, the glamour of Hollywood, the delight of spring, the excitement of summer and the frightening fun of Halloween. Each season brings with it unique music, décor, costumes, menu items, party favors and interactive musical moments. Pricing will be $46.99 for Adults ages 10 and up and $27.99 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax). Guests can book reservations by visiting Disneyworld.com/dine. Breakfast and lunch will continue to feature Disney Junior Play ‘n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine, including Jake, Sofia, Doc McStuffins and Handy Manny.
- Sorcerer Mickey is moving to a new location at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. He is now meeting with Guests in his new location near Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream.
- Guests have a new option to create a custom graphic MagicBand. MagicBand on Demand is a new station inside the Tomorrowland Power & Light Co. located near Space Mountain in the Magic Kingdom. Guests who visit can choose to create either a custom graphic MagicBand or a D-Tech phone case. Guests can choose from eight different MagicBand colors and approximately 40 graphics. Once designed, the custom graphic MagicBand is printed using UV ink which dries immediately and requires no cooling time. Guests can then associate the custom graphic MagicBand to their My Disney Experience account, or give it as a gift to friends or family.
- Frontera Fresco by celebrity chef Rick Bayless will open in summer 2016 in the Town Center of Disney Springs. Frontera Fresco will feature authentic Mexican specialties such as hand-crafted tortas, tacos, fresh-made guacamole and classic Mexican braised meat entrees, all prepared with natural, locally sourced ingredients. The table-service restaurant also will serve an extensive selection of margaritas, cocktails, craft beers and wine.
- A Grand Brunch at 1900 Park Fare will be offered to accommodate Guests visiting our resort this holiday season. This unique dining experience offers both breakfast and dinner items from 12:45 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. Nov. 22–28 and December 20–January 2. The price for brunch is $23.99 per adult and $12.99 per child.
- Join animal keepers at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge to celebrate Bat Day on Saturday, October 31. Guests and Cast Members can build their own bat houses from noon until sunset at the Kidani Village gazebo.