- Princess Elena of Avalor will greet Guests in Princess Fairytale Hall at the Magic Kingdom beginning November 24. Guests will be able to choose between meeting Elena and Cinderella or Rapunzel and Tiana. FastPass+ reservations are now available in My Disney Experience. In addition, several times daily throughout the fall, Elena will take part in the “Princess Elena Royal Welcome” on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios will introduce Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, an all-new nighttime spectacular that will take place beginning on November 14. Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will take Guests on a yuletide journey to the North Pole with the elves and reindeer from the animated special, “Prep & Landing.” During the show, we find that Santa Claus is missing and it’s up to Wayne and Lanny to get him back in time for Christmas Eve. During Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, memorable holiday moments from favorite Disney films including “Pluto’s Christmas Tree,” “Bambi,” “Mickey’s Christmas Carol,” “Beauty and the Beast,” Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” and more, are brought to life on the facade of the Chinese Theater. Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will combines state-of-the-art projections, fireworks, special effects and Christmas music. There will also be a nightly Dessert Party offered for $69 for adults, and $39 for children, including all taxes and gratuities. The fireworks spectacular will take place through December 30. Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular will return December 31 to ring in the new year.
- Guests will be able to meet Santa Claus this year at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. He’ll be found at the Once Upon A Time shop on Sunset Boulevard from November 14 through December 24. Santa Goofy will step in for Santa when he returns to the North Pole December 25-31.
- The character meet and greet experience at Epcot that is for Disney Visa Cardmembers has moved to a new location next to Journey Into Imagination with Figment. The location will operate from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Dinosaur’s refurbishment at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is now expected to be completed November 20.
Master Sommelier George Miliotes has announced he is bringing a new bar to Disney Springs in The Landing called Wine Bar George in the fall of 2017. Wine Bar George will offer wines from around the world, including an unparalleled wine list consisting of more than 100 selections, and a menu featuring small plates, cheeses and charcuterie.
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort is closed for refurbishment through mid December.