This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Celebrity Chef Art Smith announced he will open a new restaurant called Homecoming: Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine at Disney Springs in summer 2016. The restaurant will showcase farm-to-fork cuisine inspired by both the Sunshine State and Chef Smith. The menu will feature Southern favorites like homemade pimento cheese, deviled eggs, low country shrimp and grits, and fried chicken.
- A new chocolate shop is coming soon to The Landing. The Ganachery will specialize in custom-blended chocolates and feature flavors from around the world. The shop will offer handmade ganache, bonbons and other sweet treats developed by Disney Chocolatiers. Scheduled to open later this year, The Ganachery will give Guests a chance to participate in tastings as well as purchase treats to enjoy immediately or take home to savor.
- There is now a connection from westbound I-4 into the Disney Springs Orange Garage. The ramp will offer easy access to Disney Springs and eastbound travel on Buena Vista Drive.
- The Walt Disney World Railroad at the Magic Kingdom will be closed for refurbishment October 12 through November 20.
- Catalina Eddie’s & Rosie’s All American Café on Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be closed for refurbishment until November 19.
- Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios can enjoy a special look at the production of the new album “We Love Disney,” featuring unique interpretations of classic Disney songs by some of the most popular artists from the worlds of pop, rock, R&B and country. This presentation that is now playing in the park’s ABC Sound Studio, features interviews and behind the scenes footage with producer David Foster and some of the artists who have contributed to the album.
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! will be closed from October 20 – 22.