This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Beginning in February, Guests visiting the Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will get to interact with the newest villain, Kylo Ren on the bridge of his First Order Star Destroyer. Once this change takes place, Darth Vader will not be available in Star Wars Launch Bay. Guests may continue to encounter Darth Vader as part of the Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.
- To prepare for this expansion, Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show!, Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure, Studio Catering Co., and the Monsters Inc Meet and Greet will close April 2. The Earful Tower will also close with this expansion work.
- A new musical ensemble called TradNation now performs at the Canada Pavilion at Epcot. TradNation showcases a repertoire of traditional songs as well as original family compositions passed down through the ages. The band will be offered as a limited engagement five days a week on the Mill Stage.
- Lady Tremaine, the Stepsisters and Fairy Godmother will be greeting Guests near the castle walls next to Pinocchio Village Haus at the Magic Kingdom.
- Beginning January 25, Flights of Wonder will be temporarily closed for refurbishment. The attraction will be gaining the addition of a permanent roof over the seating area. Flights of Wonder is anticipated to reopen in March.
- Guests dining at Fulton’s Crab House may enjoy a new Sunday brunch menu from 11:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m. The brunch menu features delicious dishes including Crab and Asparagus Benedict with Lake Meadow Farm eggs, jumbo lump crab, asparagus, grilled Neuski bacon slab served on a toasted challah and topped with lobster infused hollandaise and New Orleans BBQ Shrimp with a crispy 5-minute egg, buttermilk biscuits and a spicy black pepper butter sauce. Other menu items include Corned Beef Hash, the Monte Cristo Sandwich and the Kobe Breakfast Burger with a fried egg, hash browns, cheddar cheese and sweet onion jam. This new menu is only available on Sundays and is in addition to the main lunch menu.
- The Courtyard Pool and Courtyard Pool Bar at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa are closed for refurbishment through January 22.