This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- The Fountain View Cafe, which will feature Starbucks deliciousness, will be open on September 4.
- The Fall decor is now up at the Magic Kingdom, getting ready for the first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- Prince Eric’s Village Market (which we mentioned last week) will officially open on September 5. It will specialize in various lemonades and fresh fruits.
- The Celebrate the Magic Castle Projection Show, which is shown on Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom, will see a Villains update for this fall. Some characters that are included in this portion will be Ursula (from The Little Mermaid), Maleficent (from Sleeping Beauty) and Chernabog (from Fantasia.) The special segment will run until November 1.
- Speaking of Disney Villains, the bad guys and gals are getting ready for their fun set for Limited Time Magic. Known as the Unleash the Villains Party, guests will have the opportunity to dance their cares away in Hades Hangout (the hottest club north of the Underworld). A DJ and a house band will keep the party going, as well as dancers and, of course, Evil Henchmen. Guests will also get to enjoy the special fireworks show, Villainy in the Sky, which will thrill the night starting at Midnight. The party lasts from 8 pm – 1 am. (Otherwise known as the 13th Hour.) Stay tuned for more details.
- This week’s Limited Time Magic event is the Fall Trolley Show. Guests will get to enjoy this seasonal showcase, celebrating autumn. The show is set to last throughout the Fall.