This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Four new food trucks are coming to Downtown Disney. These new dining establishments will be themed after the four different theme parks. There will be:
- Enchanted Fare that will will serve up favorites from around the different Magic Kingdoms around the world. Menu items will include croque monsieur (from the Magic Kingdom), glass noodle salad (from Hong Kong Disneyland), and corn dogs (from Disneyland).
- The World Showcase of Flavors will serve delights from Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival, like beef sliders, lobster rolls, and pierogies with kielbasa.
- Superstar Catering, themed after Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests will dine on different meatball options, like a lamb meatball flatbread with tzatziki.
- The Animal Kingdom themed Namaste Cafe will feature items like butter chicken, slow cooked short beef ribs, and tandoori spiced shrimp.
- The Dawa Bar has moved to make way for the new location of the Festival of the Lion King. The new bar will be able to be found closer to Tusker House.
- Glow with the Show ears will be coming to Walt Disney World! These beauties that light up and blink in unison at night alongside the nighttime spectaculars will be able to be found starting October 15 interacting with Fantasmic! (which is also the 15th anniversary of the nighttime extravaganza) and on October 19 at the Magic Kingdom, interacting with Wishes and Celebrate the Magic Castle Projection Show. These will also be able to interact with The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the Holiday season.