This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- AT&T is now the official wireless sponsor of Walt Disney World and Disneyland. This agreement allows for an enhanced network, bringing upgrades through a number of technologies. In addition, the partnership will allow for sponsorship opportunities at places like the ESPN Wide World of Sports, as well as tech that will enhance a Cast Member’s ability to do certain jobs.
- After a very lengthy refurbishment, Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort has finally reopened. This spa has seen additions like ten treatment rooms offering an array of services including water therapy, massage and facials. Heated loungers, a whirlpool, steam room, three manicure stations and four pedicure stations.
- The California Grill is set to reopen soon and while I was gone, Disney announced that they have an array of new desserts for the new menu. These include the Sundae Sampler – a trio of sundaes including a Coke float, strawberry sundae and caramel corn sundae; chocolate pudding cake; banana fritters; and lemon cheesecake.
- Disney is continuing it Salute to US Military promotion. From August 12 – September 24, members of the military including active and retired members of the United States Coast Guard, National Guard and Reservists) or their spouses can purchase discounted theme park tickets.
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper Option for $169 each, plus tax
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Water Park Fun and More Option for $169 each, plus tax
- Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More Options for $198 each, plus tax
In addition, Room Discounts will also be available. For more information, please visit here.
- This week’s Limited Time Magic brings back a favorite from the past. Guests will be able to once again pick up the Eye Scream Sundae. There are two options to choose from. Guests can visit The Plaza Restaurant and get either the mint chocolate chip or vanilla-strawberry sundae in a parfait glass or they can head to The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor and pick up the two scoops of ice cream, drizzled with hot fudge, whipped cream, chocolate cookie horns, and a white chocolate lollipop. Another Limited Time Magic event takes place on July 31st when guests who visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to see a special parade involving favorite performers from this season of American Idol!