This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Are you going down to WDW this fall? Consider heading to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! The event will take place on select nights September – November. Those dates are: September: 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 29 October: 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31 November: 1. Tickets are now on sale. Prices vary depending on the night. For more information, visit https://www.themouseforless.com/walt-disney-world/planning/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/
- In addition, dates are available for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. The dates include: November: 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21, 22 December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20. Tickets are also on sale for this event. Prices vary depending on the night. For more information about what this event entails, visit https://www.themouseforless.com/walt-disney-world/planning/events/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/
- On May 11, Merida from Brave will become Princess Merida in a special coronation ceremony. This will take place at 9:30 am at the Magic Kingdom on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage. She will become Disney’s 11th princess (the others are Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan, Pocahontas, Tiana, and Rapunzel) and rumors are the other princesses will join her on stage. All guests are invited to attend.
- This week’s Limited Time Magic event takes us to Epcot where we’ll celebrate Cinco de Mayo all week long! Until May 11, guests will have the opportunity to meet The Three Caballeros (Panchito, José Carioca, and Donald). In addition, there will be the opportunity to enjoy special entertainment with performances by Mariachi Cobre, folklore dancing, and marionette shows. Finally both La Hacienda de San Angel and the San Angel Inn will be offering special dishes for this week only. They include:Appetizers
- Cream of Chile Poblano: Chile poblano, cilantro, onion, garlic, and Mexican cream, garnished with tortilla strips, poblano peppers and cream ($7.50)
- Chalupas de Chicharron: Corn dough topped with roasted chipotle sauce, shredded chicken, pork rind in green tomatillo sauce, fresh cheese, sour cream, and avocado ($11.50)
- Chile en Nogada: Egg-battered stuffed poblano pepper with pork, almonds, raisins, apple, pineapple, cinnamon, roasted tomato, and garlic, topped with a walnut cream sauce ($24.50)
- Enchiladas de Mole Poblano: Corn tortillas filled with marinated chicken, topped with mole poblano sauce, sesame seeds, and Mexican cream ($23.50)
- Pollo Rostizado en Salsa de Mercado: Slow roasted French-chicken breast, topped with a roasted green tomato, pine nuts, garlic, onion, and saffron sauce ($23.50)
- Camotes en Leche Condensada: Sweet potato dessert topped condensed milk, garnished with almond brittle ($7.00)