This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
There are a TON of little refurbishments in the works for late Summer/early Fall that I wanted you to be aware of!
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed for two days, June 22 and 23.
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel will close for it’s refurb that was postponed from earlier in the year now to Aug. 1 – 21.
- Liberty Square Riverboat is closed for very short refurbishment from Aug. 5 – 9.
- Jungle Cruise will have a lengthy refurb from Aug. 19 – Sept. 30.
- The Epcot Character Spot is finally going to open from it’s extra long refurbishment that started in October on June 3. (The location was originally supposed to reopen in January.)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- MuppetVision 3D will be closed for a refurb for almost a month, from Aug. 6 – Sept. 2
This week’s Limited Time Magic just celebrates more Monstrous Summer fun that will be featured all summer long!
- Guests staying at a select Disney Hotel will be able to set their alarm clocks at night and be woken up by Mike Wazowski waking them to get ready to scare up some fun for the day!
- A new summer version of the Celebrate the Magic castle projection show has debuted. It features and Under the Sea portion with Ariel, the ability to frolic with Goofy, and spend time at the Beach with Lilo and Stitch.