This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
- The new interactive game for Adventureland, A Pirate’s Adventure-Treasures of the Seven Seas is now set for a summer opening. No specific date has been announced yet.
- This week’s Limited Time Magic has guests celebrating Disney Fairies. Disney’s Fairies Week will allow guests to meet Tinker Bell along with Iridessa, Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, Vidia, and Terence over at Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook, found in Adventureland. Guests will be able to meet them from 9:15 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. all seven days.
- On April 22, guests who visit Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get to celebrate the park’s 15th Anniversary. A few special events will take place during the day. They include:
- A special opening ceremony will take place at the Tree of Life at 8:40 am with speeches from Josh D’Amaro, VP of Disney’s Animal Kingdom; Dr. Jackie Ogden, VP of Animals, Science, and Entertainment; and Joe Rohde, Senior VP of Walt Disney Imagineering Creative
- Artists presenting their work for purchase in Africa and on Discovery Island
- Earth Day “Party for the Planet” which will involve interactive experiences focusing on animals and nature. Takes place from 9 am – 5 pm.
- 15th Anniversary limited merchandise
- Special food and drink options