What do you do on a Guided Fishing Excursion? You do catch-and-release fishing for largemouth bass no matter what age you are! The guide will take you out on a 21-foot Sun Tracker pontoon boat that accommodates up to 5 guests, where you can fish for 2-hour and 4-hour excursions.
The excursion includes the following:
- An experienced guide
- Rod and reel
- Artificial and/or live bait (NITRO boats will not offer live bait.)
- Non-alcoholic beverages only (Guests may not bring alcoholic beverages aboard.)
- One year BASS (Bass Anglers Sportsman Society) membership, which includes 11 issues of Bassmaster Magazine (one membership per excursion)
There are several locations you can fish from as well:
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Prices at the time of this posting range from $170 for 2 hours (single person) to $455 for 4 hours (2-5 people). But be sure to check out the Fishing Locations information from the Disney website for the latest up to date pricing and available times and locations.
So if you want to try something different this would be a great experience that is off the beaten path of the usual things to do at Disney. Remember to go early when the fish are more likely to be biting (7:00 a.m.), and wear light clothing, a hat and sunglasses.
Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance and you should call 24 hours in advance at (407) 939-BASS or (407) 939-2277 to make a reservation.
Have you ever gone fishing at Walt Disney World? What was your experience like? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Did you like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends! Check below for easy ways to share!
Incoming search terms:
- https://www themouseforless com/blog_world/fishing-at-epcot/
- fishing at epcot
- are there largemouth in the epcot lake