This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you have a Disney Cruise Line sailing scheduled soon, you’re going to want to make sure you have the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app downloaded. There has been an updated version and there are some special functions that have been added that will make the pre-cruise experience even better.
So what does this new version of the app include? There is now a helpful pre-cruise experience that will help Guests to prepare for their voyage before leaving home.?You can sign in to the app with the same log in information that is used to access “My Reservations” on DisneyCruise.com.
The newly redesigned Disney Cruise Line Navigator App will feature the following capabilities:
- Display reservation details – you’ll be able to review all your details, view deck plans, modify your stateroom, make payments, and more.
- A countdown clock to the first day of the voyage
- Show itinerary and ship details
- Explore and book cruise activities – You can book Port Adventures, onboard fun, spa and fitness opportunities, and the nursery.
- Complete online check-in – view any documents that are required for boarding, fill out any cruise documents, and register kids for the youth activity clubs.
- Update dining seating or special requests – this includes booking adult dining options
These are some extremely helpful changes, as the previous version of the app was really just a countdown clock until your cruise.
Guests will not be able to see or use any of the onboard only features until they have boarded the ship, have put their device on Airplane Mode and have connected to the DCL-GUEST WiFi.
The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app is available to download from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Guests who may have previously downloaded the App will need to delete the current version and then download the new version to your device.