Today is the day! It’s the start of the all-new Epcot Festival of the Arts. This new festival celebrates visual, culinary and performing arts inspired from all around the world. The Epcot Festival of the Arts will take place Fridays through Mondays from January 13-February 20 and will feature gallery exhibits, foodie experiences with art-inspired menus, live Broadway-style entertainment and more.
One of the big features of this new festival are the Food Studios. These marketplace booths will feature delicious and intricate culinary creations, some of which may even be too gorgeous to eat! Because this festival is new, all of the dishes are new too! Here are the Top 10 that we are most excited about trying.
- At the E = AT^2 booth, which focuses on unique, deconstructed presentations of familiar comfort food. I’m looking forward to trying the BLT with Crispy Pork Belly, Tomato Jam and Soft Poached Egg.
- At the Cuisine Classique booth, they serve hearty, braised dishes. The Braised Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes and Aged Balsamic sounds amazing!
- The Artist’s Table features roast dishes that have a German and Dutch Renaissance inspiration. I can’t wait to experience the Roasted Pork Roulade with Marble Potatoes, Baby Carrots and Red Wine Sauce featuring Melissa’s Produce.
- The Painter’s Palette includes delicacies that look as good as they taste. The most interesting sounding dish is the Trio of Savory Croissant Doughnuts that includes one with Whipped Herb Cream Cheese with Sea Salt, one with Chicken Mousse with Fresh Herbs & Everything Bagel Seasoning, and one with Spicy Tuna with Sriracha Mayonnaise and Sesame Seeds.
- The Pop Eats! booth has edible masterpieces that fuse modern art with cutting-edge cooking techniques. The Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Chocolate sounds like it will not only look incredible, but taste incredible too.
- This next Food Studio seems like somewhere I would spend a lot of time. Decadent Delights will feature sleek and modern artistic desserts. I am totally intrigued by the Deconstructed Purple Sweet Potato Pie, Salted Caramel, Bourbon-soaked Cake and Marshmallow Whipped Cream.
- The final booth is The Masterpiece Kitchen. Items include the finest masterpiece ingredients in artistically-plated dishes. I am excited to enjoy the Triple Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Crunch, Dark Chocolate Sauce and Gold Leaf.
What are you looking forward to trying at the Epcot Festival of the Arts Food Studios? Share in the comments!