If you like sweet treats, you’ll have a brand new way to order them! Mobile order will soon be available for both Walt Disney World and Disneyland candy kitchens. Guests will be able to order things like cupcakes, cookies, chocolate-covered marshmallows and candy apples.
Where Will Mobile Order Be Available?
Currently Guests at the Disneyland Resort can already take advantage of this perk. You can pick up treats at the following locations:
- Marceline’s Confectionery – Downtown Disney District
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen – Disneyland
- Pooh Corner – Disneyland
- Trolley Treats – Disney California Adventure
At Walt Disney World, the option is not quite ready yet. Here’s where and when you’ll be able to mobile order sweets:
- Candy Cauldron – Disney Springs – available Sept. 14
- Karamell-Küche – EPCOT – available Sept. 16
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop – Disney’s Animal Kingdom – available Sept. 21
- Goofy’s Candy Company – Disney Springs – available Sept. 23
In addition, the Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom will also offer the service. That is when it reopens from its current refurbishment.
How Will It Work?
To be able to use this option, you’ll simply tap “Order Food” in the Disneyland or My Disney Experience app. You will then search for the location, then, select your arrival time, place your order and and skip the line to pick up your treats when they are ready!
The best part? Eligible merchandise discounts will apply when you use mobile order service at these locations. You’ll need to make sure your valid Annual Passholder, Magic Key or Disney Vacation Club membership is affiliated to your Disney account. Your discount will be automatically applied.