Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge officially opens tomorrow and to celebrate, the Walt Disney World Resort is introducing a ton of great snacks and treats to celebrate the occasion! Many items will be found at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, but a fair few will be found at some of the resorts and at Disney Springs.
Here’s what you can find when visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Lightsaber Churros: (various outdoor vending locations) – dusted in either red or blue sugar
- Galaxy Margarita: (various outdoor bar locations) – tequila, blue curaçao, and lemon-lime mix
- Two Suns of Tatooine Hummus: (Backlot Express) – red pepper hummus topped with fried chick peas, and spicy plant-based meat crumbles and plain hummus topped with cucumber, tomato, onions, and cilantro served with pita chips and greens
- Bantha Skewers: (Catalina Eddie’s) – chermoula-marinated beef skewers with cous cous salad topped with yogurt sauce
- Darth Vader Savory Waffles: (Hollywood and Vine) – Darth Vader waffles topped with bourbon maple glaze
A Galaxy Far, Far Away Espresso Mousse: (ABC Commissary and PizzeRizzo) – caramel and espresso mousse with chocolate ganache
- Galactic Funnel Cake: (Epic Eats) – funnel cake with strawberries, cookies and cream crumbles, and candy rocks
- Resistance Shake: (Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant) – Pineapple Dole Whip and Orange Dole Whip swirl with a sugar rim and topped with a Rebel Alliance chocolate piece
Here are some of the other fun Star Wars-themed items and where you can find them around the resort:
- Chewbacca Chocolate-Hazelnut Cupcake – A chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and topped with chocolate-hazelnut buttercream and a chocolate candy sash: Available now through September 21 at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Wookiee Cake – A chocolate cake filled with caramel custard and topped with chocolate buttercream fur and a chocolate sash: Available August 29-31 at Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – A milk chocolate lollipop shaped like the Millennium Falcon: Available August 29-September 7 at the Ganachery at Disney Springs
- Chewbacca Cake – Full-sized dome cake available for pre-order with options of 4 different flavors. For more information or to place an order, call (407) 934-3500 or swing by the shop at least 72 hours in advance: Available August 29-September 12 at Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- The Dark Side Dessert – Red velvet cake with cream cheese swirl and chocolate ganache on top of a sugar cookie: Available August 29-September 29 at the Beach Club Marketplace and the Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
- Yoda Cone – Lime Dole Whip served in a green cone and topped with white chocolate Yoda ears: Available starting August 29 at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Keep in mind that most of these treats are only available for a limited time.
The Mouse For Less recommends the Walt Disney World vacation planning services provided by our sponsor, The Magic For Less Travel. The Magic For Less Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and provides service free of charge.
For vacation planning information, please visit our Walt Disney World planning section.