The Walt Disney World Resort will officially reopen to Guests beginning tomorrow, June 22 for Guests who are staying at Disney Vacation Club Resorts and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. But we’ve all been wondering when will the other resort hotels reopen? We now officially have an answer to that burning questions.
The dates that most of the other hotels will be reopening are as follows:
- July 10 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- July 29 – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Aug. 12 – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Aug. 24 – Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Sept. 21 – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Oct. 1 – Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Oct. 14 – Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Not every Walt Disney World Resort hotel was listed as part of the announcement. Noticeably absent are Disney’s All-Star Resorts and Disney’s Port Orleans Resorts. There is no word on when these resorts will be reopening. Guests with current reservations at impacted Disney Resort hotels can request help with modifying their reservation starting June 22. Disney also states that they will continue to evaluate the situation and reopen more locations when the environment is right to do so.
Disney would also like to remind Guests that these plans may still change, as Disney is closely monitoring the constantly changing health environment and its impact on the state of Florida. Guests should be aware that given the fluidity of the current environment, the dates officially announced for the reopening of the Walt Disney World Resort Hotels are subject to change and Guests’ reservations could still be modified to other Walt Disney World resort hotels.