If you have an NBA fan in your family, like I do, then you need to make a beeline to the new NBA Store which just opened at Disney Springs.
At the NBA Store, you’ll find a diverse collection of merchandise, from clothing, purses, backpacks, pins, toys, collectibles and more.
Some items include:
- Character Clothing – each Disney character is featured on his or her own special clothing options
- Official NBA Experience Apparel – The NBA Experience logo can be found on polos, t-shirts, tanks, long-sleeve shirts and more.
- Customizable Collection – There will be a D Tech on Demand station inside the store that allows you to add customization to MagicBands, water bottles, smartphone cases, magnets and ornaments.
- Backpacks – options include a Loungefly mini-backpack featuring Mickey Mouse Ears, a pebble-grain design that mimics a basketball, and a full-size backpack with the NBA Experience logo.
- Exclusive Mickey Mouse Ear Hats – these look just like you’re wearing a basketball
In addition, there will be plenty of NBA team apparel, player jerseys (including all-time great retired players) and collectibles available.
While the NBA Store is now open, as a reminder, the NBA Experience, which features 13 interactive elements and hands-on activities across 44,000 square feet and two floors opens on August 12.
The Mouse For Less recommends the Walt Disney World vacation planning services provided by our sponsor, The Magic For Less Travel. The Magic For Less Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and provides service free of charge.
For vacation planning information, please visit our Walt Disney World planning section.