If you have an NBA fan in your family, like I do, then you need to make a beeline to the new NBA Store which just opened at Disney Springs.
At the NBA Store, you’ll find a diverse collection of merchandise, from clothing, purses, backpacks, pins, toys, collectibles and more.
Some items include:
- Character Clothing – each Disney character is featured on his or her own special clothing options
- Official NBA Experience Apparel – The NBA Experience logo can be found on polos, t-shirts, tanks, long-sleeve shirts and more.
- Customizable Collection – There will be a D Tech on Demand station inside the store that allows you to add customization to MagicBands, water bottles, smartphone cases, magnets and ornaments.
- Backpacks – options include a Loungefly mini-backpack featuring Mickey Mouse Ears, a pebble-grain design that mimics a basketball, and a full-size backpack with the NBA Experience logo.
- Exclusive Mickey Mouse Ear Hats – these look just like you’re wearing a basketball
In addition, there will be plenty of NBA team apparel, player jerseys (including all-time great retired players) and collectibles available.
While the NBA Store is now open, as a reminder, the NBA Experience, which features 13 interactive elements and hands-on activities across 44,000 square feet and two floors opens on August 12.