If you are in Walt Disney World this weekend, you’ll want to make sure to celebrate by heading to Disney Springs! The fantastic Irish pub, Raglan Road will once again be hosting the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival. From March 13-17, Guests will be able to enjoy Irish entertainment, a large selection of beers and cocktails and of course, authentic Irish pub fare!
One of the big highlights of this event is the live entertainment that performs each year! Here’s a look at this year’s line-up:
- Strings & Things will bring their contemporary Irish Trad/Folk/Roots crossover talent.
- TradGad features three talented musicians from Kerry, Dublin and Galway who perform using guitar, fiddle, mandolin, uilleann pipes, tin whistle, banjo and bouzouki.
- Maca is an Irish sister duo dubbed “Ireland’s next big thing”
- Fia Rua features band members from Ireland and Scotland and will blend their musical backgrounds to perform a unique Celtic sound.
- Mike Waters will perform Irish songs and ballads from traditional to contemporary
- Emily Furlong is an extraordinary singer and entertainer from Wexford, Ireland who will captivate guests with her stunning voice.
- No Half Measures is an exciting, fresh and vibrant four-piece band who will spin their youthful, contemporary sound
You also will want to make sure to catch the Raglan Road Irish Dancers who will be performing during the festival! For the kids, there will be family-friendly fun, as well as complimentary face painting.
One thing to keep in mind is that if you ware wanting to celebrate on St. Patrick’s Day proper, March 17, Guests will be seated on a first-come, first-serve basis and there will be a cover charge of $10 for each guest 18 and older. Throughout the weekend though, if you are planning on dining, the regular menu will be available during the event and the Rollicking Raglan Weekend Brunch will be served March 14 and 15 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm. You may also want to consider taking part in a whiskey pairing dinner from 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. on March 16 featuring a special prix fixe menu with locally sourced dishes like Whiskey Cured House Smoked Salmon and Apple Baked Dumplings paired with the finest Irish whiskey cocktails.
So, who is ready with their green and will be heading over to the Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival?