Due to Hurricane Dorian, the Walt Disney World Resort will see a change to their hours tomorrow, Tuesday, September 3. As of right now, the park hours will be as follows:
- Magic Kingdom: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Extra Magic Hours – 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.)
- Epcot: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Extra Magic Hours – 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Extra Magic Hours – 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.)
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
In addition, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campgrounds will be closed beginning September 3 beginning at 3:00 p.m.
Disney’s After Hours will not be occurring on September 3 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Guests with tickets currently can either choose to attend another Disney After Hours event, or a Mickey’s Not-So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in 2019. Or they can choose a 1-Day flexible date ticket with Park Hopper, which can be used on any day through December 30, 2020. They can also receive a full refund.
Those with dining reservation will not be subject to the cancellation feet through September 3.
In addition, here are some tips to consider about visiting Walt Disney World during a hurricane.
Stay tuned for more updates about Hurricane Dorian and its impact on the Walt Disney World Resort.