For the first time ever, Guests who visit Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be able to celebrate the Halloween season with fun activities! This Halloween fun is exclusive to the water park.
Here are just some of the activities you can participate in:
- Trick or Treating: There will be three candy stops that you can participate in. One is at the front gates, one is at Singapore Sal’s and one is at Safe Harbor.
- Halloween-inspired Dole Whip: At Happy Landings pick up the I-Scream Cone. This treat consists of Orange Dole Whip, a sandwich cookie waffle cone, Halloween sprinkles and a white chocolate surfboard.
- Meet Disney Characters in Halloween Costumes: Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck will be available to meet Guests dressed as pirates. They’ll be there one day only near the Clock Tower.
- Dance Party: At the Clocktower Stage located near the Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool, there will be a fun dance party for Guests to dance the day away.
- Halloween Crafts: Guests will be able to participate in tye-dye projects, color on coloring pages and even decorate your own mini-pumpkin
- Carved Pumpkins: Check out the display of carved pumpkins at Singapore Sal’s and vote on your favorite.
- Fall Treats: Pick up a Pumpkin Milkshake, a Pumpkin Cream Churro or a Pumpkin Sundae which are available now through November 23.
Hurry! The fun only lasts until October 31!
The Mouse For Less recommends the Walt Disney World vacation planning services provided by our sponsor, The Magic For Less Travel. The Magic For Less Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and provides service free of charge.
For vacation planning information, please visit our Walt Disney World planning section.