For those who want to nosh your way around Disney’s Animal Kingdom this winter, you’ll be able to do so thanks to the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler! Those who purchase this option will be able to receive a digital card which will allow you to taste your way around Disney’s Animal Kingdom with the ability to stop at the park’s carts, kiosks, and, after 4:00 p.m., you’ll even have the ability to enjoy quick-service restaurants.
The sampler card costs $50 and it includes two digital value cards. One is a $50 card that can be used at over 40 outdoor food and beverage locations throughout the park (and does not expire), and the second is a bonus $10 card that can be used at the following quick-service restaurants after 4:00 p.m. from December 22, 2019 through January 4, 2020. There are only a few select restaurants that will accept this bonus card. They include Restaurantosaurus, Pizzafari and Pizzafari Family-Style Dining, Flame Tree Barbecue, and Satu’li Canteen.
In addition, with each $50 card purchased, you will receive two reserved seats for the second showing of Rivers of Light: We are One. Keep in mind, the Rivers of Light vouchers must be redeemed between December 22, 2019 and January 4, 2020.
At each of the outdoor food and beverage locations, you can use the $50 card to purchase anything that can be found on the menu. Take a look at the items available:
- Curry Trio with Shrimp, Chicken, and Vegetable Curries
- Ginger Slaw Dog
- Char Siu Pork with Sticky Rice
- Fried Chicken Dumplings
- Kamal’s Fries with Dipping Sauces
- Buffalo Chicken Chips
- Peppermint Cookies and Cream Sundae
- Bugs ‘n Grubs Cone
- Scrooge McDuck’s Billionaire Bacon Caramel Sundae
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Tomato and Cheese Pizza
- Seasonal Specialty Pizza
- Pulled Pork Jelly Donut Slider
- Pulled Pork Street Taco
- Tamale with Tomatillo Sauce, Red Chile Sauce, and a Jalapeño Cream Sauce
Additional Participating Carts and Kiosks
- Mahindi (popcorn, glazed nuts, beer)
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments (Simba Sunset, Simba Ice Cream Sandwich, Pineapple Dole Whip Cup, ice cream treats, beer)
- Dawa Bar (specialty beverages, cocktails, beer)
- Harambe Fruit Market (fruit, pretzels, grilled corn with African spices)
- Warung Outpost (pretzels, chips, margaritas)
- Drinkwallah (nuts, chips, frozen beverages)
- Chakranadi (pretzels, nuts, beer, fountain beverages)
- Anandapur Ice Cream Treats (Forbidden Mountain Cone, soft-serve ice cream treats, fountain beverages)
- Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks (Pumpkin Spice Pretzel, popcorn, ice cream treats, pretzels, cocktails, beer)
- Snack Cart near UP! A Great Bird Adventure (ice cream treats)
- Dino Diner (chips and queso, chili cheese dog, corn chip pie, churros, beer)
- Corn-ivores (popcorn, bottled beverages)
- Feeding Ground (popcorn, frozen lemonade, beer)
- Eight Spoon Café (macaroni and cheese with pulled pork or shrimp, pretzels)
- Isle of Java (coffee, pastries, chocolate donut holes)
- Snack Cart near Tiffins Restaurant (all-beef hot dogs, ice cream treats)
- Pongu Pongu (pretzels, pineapple lumpia, specialty beverages)
- Beverage Cart near Pongu Pongu (chips, bottled beverages)
- Ice Cream Carts (ice cream treats, bottled beverages)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler will be available through January 4, 2020. When you purchase the sampler, you’ll receive an email for each digital value card. Each email will have a barcode that can be added to your digital wallet on your mobile phone and scanned at most food and beverage locations throughout the park.
Purchase your Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler beginning tomorrow here.