Recently, Disney announced that they will be holding a brand new Disney After Hours event themed around the Disney Villains at the Magic Kingdom. Disney After Hours is a hard ticketed event that occurs after park closing and lasts for three hours. The event allows Guests to be able to ride their favorite Magic Kingdom attractions with minimal to no waits, but with this new experience, there will be an added Disney Villain twist!
We now have the official dates for this event, which are:
- Thursday, June 6
- Thursday, June 13
- Thursday, June 20
- Thursday, June 27
- Monday, July 1
- Thursday, July 11
- Thursday, July 18
- Thursday, July 25
- Thursday, August 1
- Thursday, August 8
The Disney Villains After Hours event will feature exclusive experience including:
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show that features Hades and Meg from Hercules who will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show called Villains Unite the Night. The show will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon as, she will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park
- There will be villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Attendees can purchase logo merchandise, as well as Disney Villains merchandise items that will be available.
- Show off your sinister side and dress as your favorite baddie
Unfortunately though, characters will not be available for meet and greet opportunities.
Of course, there will be a variety of special food & beverage offerings that will also be available for purchase, including desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg. Snacks at this event will include:
- Dragon’s Breath Float, Storybook Treats – lemon soft-serve and sprite topped with a green cherry and cherry-flavored syrup
- Intergalactic Noodles, Cool Ship – chilled noodle salad with snap peas, red onion, and sweet garlic chili sauce
- Yzma’s Llama Potion, Cool Ship – dry ice-infused vessel filled with Strawberry Fanta
- De Vil’s Treat, Casey’s Corner – brownie topped with black and white icing
- Headless Horseman Browkie, Liberty Square Popcorn Cart – half-chocolate chip cookie, half-brownie topped with a chocolate piece featuring the Headless Horseman
- Headless Horseman Novelty Straw, Liberty Square Popcorn Cart
- Hades Nachos, Tortuga Tavern – black bean nacho chips with “fiery” buffalo chicken and nacho cheese
- Hades Temptation, Tortuga Tavern – purple frozen mocktail “Cosmo” with lemonade, violet monin syrup, and a gummy worm
- Dr. Facilier’s Tarot Card Tart, Sleepy Hollow – chocolate tart filled with dark chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter mousse and a white chocolate tarot card
- A Drink from The Other Side, Sleepy Hollow – a non-alcoholic Hurricane-like drink themed after one of the most popular drinks in New Orleans
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake, Main Street Bakery – a spiced “apple” cupcake with pecan crunch and buttercream
- Maleficent Cone, Storybook Treats – lime soft-serve topped with chocolate horns and purple sprinkles served in a black waffle cone
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are now on sale and cost $139 plus tax in advance, $144 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase tickets for $109.
Did you like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends! Check below for easy ways to share!
Want to visit the Walt Disney World Resort? Contact The Magic for Less Travel for more information and a free, no-obligation quote.