This Friday is the return of the popular Disney Villains After Hours hard ticket event! This fun Magic Kingdom evening allows Guests the opportunity to ride attractions with minimal waits while celebrating their favorite Disney Villains.
In celebration of the event, there will be special merchandise that will be available. Let’s take a look at what great items they’ll have.
Hades, from Hercules, will once again be prominently featured on merchandise, but he will be joined by other favorite Disney Villains like Maleficent, Scar, Ursula, Evil Queen and Dr. Facilier.
Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas will also be featured on select merchandise. There will be the new Oogie Boogie light-up tumbler and T-shirts.
There is also an Annual Passholder T-shirt available.
Event merchandise will be available at Emporium, Star Traders and Fantasy Faire.
Disney Villains After Hours occurs on 24 select nights starting February 7. Event tickets allow Guests entry as early as 7:00 p.m. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission. There will also be special themed food and beverage items available for purchase.
For those attending the Disney Villains After Hours event, you will get to experience:
- Hades and Meg from the Disney film, Hercules will set the castle stage ablaze in the “Villains Unite the Night” stage show which also features appearances by some of your favorite Disney villains like Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Maleficent the Dragon will be let loose breathing fire as she creeps through the park alongside the Villains’ Cursed Caravan. Favorite Disney villains like Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more will be joining Maleficent the dragon as she makes her way down the streets of the park. The Villains’ Cursed Caravan will take place twice nightly.
- Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage to some sick beats as the hub will be transformed into a killer club scene.
- Villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- More than 25 attractions and experiences will be available for Guests
The cost for the tickets for the event is $145 plus tax in advance or $155 plus tax on the event night. Plus, Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount. You can purchase tickets by calling (407) 939-2742.