Tomorrow will will be the official reopening of Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort following the closure due to the coronavirus. A number of stores, restaurants, and more will be reopening for Guests to be able to enjoy.
This phased reopening will start with many third-party shopping and dining destinations. Here are the locations you’ll be able shop at:
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
- The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- The BOATHOUSE
- Chapel Hats
- Chicken Guy!
- Columbia Sportswear
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
- Earl of Sandwich
- Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Free People
- Frontera Cocina
- Happy Hound
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Lucky Brand
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Pandora Jewelry
- Paradiso 37
- Pelé Soccer
- Planet Hollywood
- The Polite Pig
- Pop Gallery
- Ron Jon Surf Shop
- Royally Yours by Arribas Brothers
- Savannah Bee Company
- Sosa Family Cigars
- STK Orlando
- Sugarboo & Co.
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs West Side
- Vera Bradley
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Wine Bar George
In addition, Guests will be able to look forward to May 27 when three Disney-owned locations will reopen – World of Disney, D-Luxe Burger (for mobile order) and the Marketplace Co-Op.
Disney recently released the details of how they will manage the reopening of Disney Springs and those details can be found here. Things Guests can expect to see is that they will need to have their temperature taken, they must wear a mask, and they are encouraged to pay with cashless transactions.
While Disney Springs will be re-opening, keep in mind that the Walt Disney World theme parks and resort hotels will currently remain temporarily closed.