If you are attending the Disney Villains After Hours hard ticket event at the Magic Kingdom in 2020, there will be brand new villainous fun to experience!
First will be the Villains’ Cursed Caravan. Favorite Disney villains like Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more will be joining Maleficent the dragon as she makes her way down the streets of the park. The Villains’ Cursed Caravan will take place twice nightly.
In addition, there will be brand new specialty treats available. They include:
- Painting the Roses Red – a cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter, and buttercream leaves (available at Cheshire Café)
- Body Language – a cookies and cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage, and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell (available at Storybook Treats)
- Five Dozen Eggs Slush – A frozen custard with brown sugar topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick (available at Gaston’s Tavern).
Returning for the Disney Villains After Hours will be:
- “Villains Unite the Night,” stage show featuring appearances by Hades, Meg, Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- A DJ spinning tunes on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Sharable photo opportunities
- New event merchandise
Disney Villains After Hours returns for 24 select nights starting February 7. Disney Villains After Hours costs $145 plus tax in advance or $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members will be able to receive a $30 discount.